What did we do this month?
- Our tenth annual button sale! It was big, it was beautiful, and there were well over 12,000 buttons. Thank you to everyone who came out to support us!
- We were so excited to be able to announce the availability of our virtual tour. This high resolution, panoramic tour is made possible by the folks at Google Maps. Enjoy exploring our shop, and all of High Hand!
- The one and only Melissa Arnold came to teach her scoured shibori class, with stunning results (as always).
- Tetyana Huffman came back to teach her Nori Scarf, and we’ve been able to book her for even more classes! Check our class calendar to see what’s offered and when.
- And so much more! We can’t list everything that happens in the shop, but if you want complete coverage of our happenings, follow us on Instagram!