What did we do this month?
- The lovely Melissa Arnold came to visit and taught her indigo workshop, which proved to have gorgeous results.
- Petunia the shop cat started to come by almost every day, and now spends the entire day with us when she visits.
- We had such a fun day with Marie Clark of Permanent Glimpse Photography and many of our marvelous male friends to capture the beauty of Sharon’s botanical shirts.
- Hannah came back to us! It may have only been for a short time, but it was wonderful all the same.
- Tetyana Huffman taught her stunning nori scarf class for the first time and had a smashing success.
- And so much more! We can’t list everything that happens in the shop, but if you want complete coverage of our happenings, follow us on Instagram!